Rehabilitation of high complexity
Alcla is a Comprehensive Rehabilitation Clinic with over 50 years of experience in the field of neurological rehabilitation. It has an interdisciplinary team of highly qualified professionals who, together with humane clinical care, certified medical competence and patient safety management, ensure the most appropriate rehabilitation process.
We provide comprehensive rehabilitation of high complexity in hospitalization to adults, young people and children affected by acquired brain damage, cerebrovascular damage (stroke), Cranioencephalic Trauma (CET), spinal cord injury, polyneuropathy of critically ill patients, severe traumatism and traumatologic conditions, neurological diseases (degenerative and tumor) or other disabilities of neurological origin.
We have a Special Care Unit for cases of high complexity.
We also have a hemotherapy service, clinical laboratory analysis and diagnostic imaging.
We offer virtual consultations for medical evaluation and treatment, including physiatric and neuropsychological assessment, neuropsychological treatment, equipment evaluation (according to pathology) and post-COVID evaluation.
We offer the possibility of joint hospitalization with the patient. We provide professionals trained in different languages so as to offer fluid communication with the patient and their family.
- Medical management (Internal Medicine, Pneumonology, Respiratory Kinesiology,
Infectology and Infections Control, Nutrition)
- Motor Kinesiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Interconsulting physicians (Neurology, Otorhinolaryngology, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Ophtalmology, Psychiatrics, Cardiology, Urology, Surgery, Hemotherapy, Diagnostic Imaging)
In 2022, Alcla obtained the accreditation of the CARF International Quality Standard for its excellence in rehabilitation. CARF is considered the most important international accreditation in rehabilitation, recognized for its high standards of quality and demand worldwide.
- Operations Director Diego Vallega firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institutional Relations Manager Carlos Castellano email@example.com
- International Patients Services and Admissions Cecilia Bermúdez firstname.lastname@example.org (+5411) 4702-2444 – Int. 123
- Communications and Press Executive Officer Julieta Vallega email@example.com
- Medical Director Dr. Máximo Zimerman PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine Chief Dra. Dalia Raijman email@example.com
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.