Hospital Aleman Asoc. Civil
Hospital Alemán has been working for more than 140 years to guarantee excellent healthcare for its patients, with superb experienced medical staff in different specialties that have ongoing training, and a last-generation functional and technical structure, all in accordance with today’s needs.
The medical and surgical advances are ongoing as Hospital Aleman is at the level of the best healthcare centers, always offering patients fast and updated solutions.
Hospital Alemán has been recognized by the I.T.A.E.S. (Instituto Tecnológico para la Acreditación de Establecimientos de Salud – Accreditation Institute for Healthcare Providers) as a result of the excellent services rendered.
Physicians, nurses, technical staff and all workers at the Hospital Alemán do their best to ensure that patients are well taken care of.
All services have state-of-the-art equipment:
- Oncology Institute: houses in the same building all cancer treatment: administrative offices, radiotherapy (with line acceleration), day hospital, tumor clinic, critical care area and pharmacy.
- Mother and Child Center: with independent access, it includes Pediatrics, Gynecology, Mastology and Obstetrics, Surgery and Pediatric Oncology.
- Diagnostic Imaging (magnetic nuclear resonance, PET and multislice CT)
- Excellence Center for Burn Treatment (CEPAQ)
- Transplant Unit (kidney, liver, heart and bone marrow)
- Gastroenterology Center
- Large number of operating rooms
- Rehabilitation Center
- Dental Care Center
- Emergency Center: staff on-call and on site 24/7 – all specialties
- Comercial Director (Institutional Relations)
Lic. Marcelo Mastrangelo
- Press and Advertising Manager
- Marketing Department
Lic. Elisabeth Boerr
- Public Relations
Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Av. Pueyrredón 1640
Ciudad de Buenos Aires
- (+5411) 4827-700